GREAT MAP TO CLUB CLICK HERE
The 300 yard Range improvements are complete and it has been re-opened.
- Steel Matches are suspended until a match director is in place.
- May 30 & 31, 2015 GSSF Match-Glock Challenge 2015
PLEASE NOTE: CAGC Does not allow any types of Exploding Targets.
- Our IDPA match results are now posted. Click here for latest results and IDPA match information updates. Make sure to like our MIDPA Facebook page here. Hope everyone enjoyed the match. We are missing several email addresses. Please
help if possible. Fletcher Scott, Zone Hartzog, Wes Presley, Chuck Jorgensen.
- Members must print and sign wavier form. Guests must also fill out and sign wavier. Only one signed wavier needed per guest. If your guest is under 19, the guardian needs to sign. GET FORM HERE
- We now have a Members Only Page. To login you are to use your email address that the club has on file and your gate card number as the password. All passwords are 5 digit numbers. If your gate card number is less than five digits add zeros the the front of your number. Access Here.
- Membership currently closed. Click here for details.
RECENT MATCH RESULTS
IDPA Match Scores:Jan 18, 2014 IDPA, Feb 15, 2014 IDPA, May 17, 2014 IDPA, Jun 21, 2014 IDPA, Jul 19, 2014 IDPA, Aug 16, 2014 IDPA,
F-Class Match Scores:Feb 22, 2014 F-Class, Apr 14, 2014 F-Class, May 24, 2014 F-Class, July 26, 2014 F-Class,
Everyone is Welcome to shoot all our Matches at CAGC. Our matches are open to the Public.
Welcome to the home of the Central Alabama Gun Club (CAGC). The range is located roughly 14 miles east of Montgomery, near Shorter, Alabama. Click here for directions.
Visit & register at the CAGC Bulleting Board for the most current information on club activities & even in addition, you can post questions, opinions & for sale items. You don't have to be a club member to register.
Facilities include 12 pistol bays, 100 & 300 yard rifle ranges, a falling plate pistol bay, an archery range and an air conditioned clubhouse with 4 restrooms (M&F).
F-CLASS MATCH - "FUTURE SHOOTER BETWEEN ROUNDS"
ITEMS FOR SALE CLICK HERE
We are proud to announce that The Revolutionary War Veterans Association will be conducting a Project Appleseed event on the weekend of 26 - 27 April at the Central Alabama Gun Club. The aims of Project Appleseed are to teach every American our shared heritage and history, and traditional rifle marksmanship.
The heritage program vividly portrays the Battles of Lexington and Concord on 19 April 1775 while the rifle marksmanship program teaches traditional American marksmanship skills.
Participants will be taught fundamental rifle marksmanship skills that allow a Rifleman to be accurate out to 500 yards, with iron sights, standard rifle and surplus ammo -- the traditional 'Rifleman's Quarter mile', which is an uniquely American Rifleman skill. This is a two day, all day event. For more information, rates and to register go to www.appleseedinfo.org.